The website www.travark.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Travark Limited, a company registered in England with company number 7904796, whose registered office is at 25 Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes MK5 6LB (“Travark”).
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern our relationship with you in relation to the Website. If you continue to browse and use the Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use our Website.
References to “you” and “your” in these Terms means the user of the Website and all persons on the booking confirmation. “We”, “us” and “our” all refer to Travark.
Travark acts as a booking agent, introducing to you products and services which are provided by third party travel suppliers (“Travel Suppliers”). Your contract for the purchase of travel products and services is therefore with the relevant Travel Supplier(s), rather than Travark, as described more fully in these Terms.
• have read these Terms and agree to be bound by them;
• are over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom.
• A Flight-Plus exists when a flight is sold with overseas accommodation and/or car hire.
• The flight and accommodation and/or car hire must be requested on the same day or within one day of each other, but it does not matter which the customer requests first.
• The trip must be over 24 hours in duration or include an overnight stay.
• The flight must have its outbound leg departing from the UK, except where the arrangement includes travel departing the UK by another method such as ferry, coach or rail and a flight into the UK.
• A flight which begins and ends in the UK does not form part of a Flight-Plus.
You should however check the ATOL website at (www.caa.co.uk) for further details and any changes to the law which may affect your ability to claim Flight-Plus Protection.
Travark is a member of TTA, the Travel Trust Association (membership number Q2716). TTA provides financial protection in the event that a member of TTA becomes insolvent. You can find more details of TTA and the protection which it provides for holidaymakers at www.traveltrust.co.uk.
Details of our cancellation charges are set out below:
• If 28 days or more before departure, the cancellation fee will be the Travel Supplier's charge plus £30.00 per person.
• If within 28 days of departure, the cancellation fee will be the Travel Supplier's charge plus £150.00 per booking.
• Cancelling in flight extra requests after a booking has been confirmed: the Travel Supplier's charge plus £30.00 per request.
• Cancelling pre-booked airline seats after a booking has been confirmed: the Travel Supplier's charge + £30.00.
• Ticket delivery fee (for those departing between 21 - 14 days from date of booking): £15.00 per person.
• Change of hotel: Cancellation of original hotel plus the difference (if any) in the cost of hotels plus an £80.00 administration fee.
• Change of title, initial, first name or surname once a booking has been made: the Travel Supplier's charge plus £30.00 per person.
• Cancelling in-flight meals after a booking has been confirmed: the Travel Supplier's charge plus £30.00 per request.
• Credit and Debit card charges are non-refundable on cancellation.
(i) you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize us to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any User Submissions to enable inclusion and use on the Website and in accordance with these Terms; and
(ii) you have the written consent and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use their name or likeness as contemplated by the Website and these Terms; and
(iii) whilst, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions, by submitting the User Submissions to us, you hereby grant us, in addition to any other rights which we may have, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split the videos into different segments, and use the entire image or video or segments as part of compilations), display and broadcast the User Submissions in connection with the Website and our business, including without limitation to grant access to the Website to third parties to view the User Submission (and derivative works thereof).
(iv) you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Submission and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our business or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, libelous, threatening, pornographic, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or (iv) misidentify yourself in submitting the User Submission or misstate your true identity.